In this video, several plant-based health experts talk through 9 nutrition studies that would be of interest to low carb keto diet proponents. Let us know what you think of these studies in the comments below this video! Get exclusive access to PBN Insiders: https://plantbasednews.org/insiders Links to studies can be found here: https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/9… Thanks to forks over knives for providing inspiration for this video: https://www.forksoverknives.com/8-str… Thanks to Dr. Neal Barnard and everyone at PCRM for getting involved in this video.
Isn’t that a really fascinating mechanism? All along I was thinking of fiber more from just an energy density perspective (as in my video Eating More to Weigh Less), but the appetite-suppressing hormones are a whole new frontier. That underscores the urgency of the fact that 96% of Americans don’t even reach the recommended minimum intake of fiber (see my video Do Vegetarians Get Enough Protein?)
Other paleo videos include:
- Paleo Diets May Negate Benefits of Exercise
- Paleolithic Lessons
- The Problem With the Paleo Diet Argument
- Lose Two Pounds in One Sitting: Taking the Mioscenic Route
- What’s the “Natural” Human Diet?
- Paleo Diet Studies Show Benefits
For bowel function in the modern age, see, for example, How Many Bowel Movements Should You Have Every Day? and Should You Sit, Squat, or Lean During a Bowel Movement?
My latest on fiber:
- Diverticulosis: When Our Most Common Gut Disorder Hardly Existed
- The Five to One Fiber Rule
- Is the Fiber Theory Wrong?
And my latest on what your gut bacteria can do for you:
- Microbiome: The Inside Story
- Prebiotics: Tending Our Inner Garden
- What’s Your Gut Microbiome Enterotype?
- How to Change Your Enterotype
- How to Develop a Healthy Gut Ecosystem
- How Our Gut Bacteria Can Use Eggs to Accelerate Cancer
- Microbiome: We Are What They Eat
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.
Watch trailers, read customer and critic reviews, and buy The Game Changers directed by Louie Psihoyos.
Source: The Game Changers on iTunes
What an amazing night! Thank you to everyone who came out to the show! Be sure to sign up for our email list on our site, as we’ll be making announcements VERY soon about where you can watch the film next! https://gamechangersmovie.com
10:37 PM – 16 Sep 2019 (from their Twitter account)
Saw this last night and it was OUTSTANDING!!! Will let you know what I find out about when it will be released “into the wild.”