In this report, Dr. Peter McCullough and Tamara Ugolini discuss the simple, at-home prophylactic measures that nearly anyone can take to avoid severe outcomes of COVID infection. Dr. McCullough provides a calm, rational, and evidence-based approach that is in stark contrast to that of the fear-inducing mainstream media, panicking the general public with irrational fear.
1. A pesticide common in the 1800’s was called Paris Green. A green liquid because it was a combination of copper and arsenic or lead and arsenic. Some of the most toxic substances known to humankind. This super toxin was also used as a dye, in many items, including wall paper and paint. It was the sole focus of murder mystery novels at the time, as arsenic was known to be a very efficient way to stage a murder “for unknown reasons”, as arsenic kills but is hard to detect after the victim succumbs to the poison. http://bit.ly/2urZvqu and http://bit.ly/2wL5tPT
2. This pesticide worked by causing neurological damage in the bugs, causing organ failure.
3. Polio consists of symptoms synonymous with neurological damage, causing organ failure.
4. Heavy metal poisoning from lead, mercury and other similar heavy metals manifest lesions on neurological tissues, meaning the toxin destroys the nerve/communication pathways connecting the brain to the organs in the body. http://bit.ly/1OLcFgG
5. Polio victims present lesions on neurological tissue, that cause the organs to malfunction all around the body. (lungs, heart, nerves that control walking etc)
6. Polio outbreaks hit throughout the summer, only during pesticide spraying times. (not the sunless and damp winter/spring seasons regarding other disease outbreaks)
7. Polio had and has NO ability to spread from infected victims to the uninfected. Polio infected clusters of people in the exact same areas, suddenly and swiftly. http://bit.ly/1P6zShV
8. Parents report finding their children paralyzed in and around apple orchards. One of the most heavily pesticide sprayed crops of the time (with lead arsenate or copper arsenate) were apple orchards. http://bit.ly/2wL5tPT
9. President Roosevelt became paralyzed over night while at a summer retreat, which contained many crops, including apple orchards. He also swam the day prior in a bay that was heavily polluted by industrial agricultural run off. Summer again is when these paralysis based outbreaks would occur, as spraying of crops with extremely toxic chemicals would intensify as the crops hit a fully mature state. The pesticides we’re talking about were DESIGNED to terminate nervous system function in the bugs, which is “polio”……..which is and always has been complicit poisoning of the population by industry, government, science and medicine. Anyone who doesn’t understand the perpetual historical record of the ruling 1% poisoning and exterminating the “lesser halves” need to investigate the documented science of eugenics, which can be started by clicking here to watch a very well made video on the subject.
10. Dr. Ralph Scobey and Dr. Mortind Biskind testified in front of the U.S Congress in 1951 that the paralysis around the country known as polio was being caused by industrial poisons and that a virus theory was purposely fabricated by the chemical industry and the government to deflect litigation away from both parties. http://bit.ly/1DKDb3v
[continued on source…]
Note: This book, Dissolving Illusions, was recently recommended to me by my chiropractor who had read it book after seeing Dr. Amy Beard’s recommendation on her Facebook page:
16. The polio con job, ranked as 1 of the top 10 medical con jobs of all time, is clearly described in this selected chapter of the book “Dissolving Illusions” by leading medical doctor, Dr. Suzanne Humphries. The reason so much effort is placed into medical con jobs like this is to continually infuse the public with false fear regarding viruses that don’t exist, and also to provide false hope and blind faith belief in toxic vaccines and poisonous medications, which only worsen a population’s overall health status. Why would anyone do this? Again, this is when a confused citizen needs to investigate EUGENICS and the history (and families) behind that movement. The end result is the same, regardless of medical ambush. The elite groups who organize such fraud based operations increase tyrannical control over a diseased, die-empowered, depressed, dis-satisfied, dis-oriented and dumbed down population. Such a population is easier to control, steal from, manipulate and govern. It’s not really about polio or viruses, it’s about poisoning the population into a chemical lobotomized state that ends with increased elite domination and iron fist control. How did 80% of North Americans come to become extremely unhealthy in our most technologically advanced era? The answer is……because this has always been the design of the system. The ruling of 8 billion people by an extremely small group of 50,000 can only be achieved when that 8 billion operate in perpetual chaos…….physically, economically, mentally and spiritually. http://bit.ly/2jeQpUa 2. This book by Dr. Suzanne Humphries – amzn.to/1TBIaR0
- Perhaps one of the greatest crimes in this whole pandemic is the refusal by reigning heath authorities to issue early treatment guidance. Instead, they’ve done everything possible to suppress remedies shown to work, whether it be corticosteroids, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) with zinc, ivermectin, vitamin D or NAC
- According to Dr. Peter McCullough, 85% of COVID deaths could have been prevented had early treatment protocols been widely implemented rather than censored
- It appears the intense censoring and suppression of early treatments was a strategy to promote as much fear, suffering, hospitalization and death as possible in order to prepare the population to accept a new genre of gene transfer technologies on a mass scale
- The overwhelming drive to get a “needle in every arm” is such that health authorities are not even acknowledging the fact that those who have recovered from COVID-19 and many groups have no possibility of benefiting from the vaccine, including younger individuals, pregnant women, women of childbearing potential, and those with immunodeficiencies
- Despite FDA warnings for myocarditis with Pfizer and Moderna and cavernous venous thrombosis with Johnson & Johnson, the vaccine cabal keeps propaganda on full blast
- 1 American Journal of Medicine January 2021; 134(1): 16-22
- 2, 3 Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine 2020; 21(4): 517-530
- 4 A Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment (PDF)
- 5 MedAlerts VAERS data as of 6/18/21
- 6 The BMJ Opinion November 26, 2020
- 7, 8 Annals of Internal Medicine September 2, 2020 DOI: 10.7326/M20-5352
See Dr. McCullough’s website and sign up for his newsletter: https://americaoutloud.com/the-mccullough-report/
(Natural News) What follows is a series of microscopy photos of covid swabs (a synthetic swab, then a cotton swab), a covid mask and some zoomed-in photos of mysterious red and blue fibers found in the masks.
The magnification range for these photos is 50X to 200X. Most were taken with white light, but several (as indicated) were taken with UV light.
The images shown here are 600 pixels wide. We have higher resolution images available to researchers and indy media journalists; contact us for those hi-res images.
More microscopy investigations are under way, and new images will be posted as they are finalized.
First, this series shows the carbon fiber layer of a covid mask, illuminated with UV light:
Here’s the same carbon fiber layer under white light, shown at different magnifications:
[Continued online at Source…]
Over the weekend we published a series of nearly 40 microscope photos showing strange fibers, structures and even “hooks” that are embedded in the fibers of covid nasal swabs and masks. Many of these fibers appear to possess properties that would cause them to adhere to soft tissue such as lung tissue. Their presence in covid masks is very disturbing, given that these fibers are very likely easily inhaled and may lodge in lung tissue.
In today’s Situation Update article and podcast, I narrate these microscopy photos and explain the disturbing truth: It appears these strange fibers and hooks are deliberately embedded in masks and swabs. We do not know their purpose but they are clearly designed to latch onto soft tissue (such as lung tissue) and cause harm of some kind.
See the full article and podcast here.P.S. Tonight’s episode with The Truth About Cancer talks about detoxification, healing with heat and why some cancers are hormone-driven (and how to rebalance hormones). Register to watch all the episodes at no charge:TheTruthAboutCancer.io
|Project Veritas released a second installment of a new #ExposeCNN series today, featuring CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester, who revealed that the network uses “fear” to manipulate the public in a quest for higher ratings.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
· CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Any reporter on CNN — what they’re actually doing is they’re telling the person what to say… It’s always like leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths. The only people that we [CNN] will let on the air, for the most part, are people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.”
· Chester: “COVID? Gangbusters with ratings, right? Which is why we [CNN] constantly have the [COVID] death toll on the side, which I have a major problem with – with how we’re tallying how many people die every day.”
· Chester: “Like, why isn’t it high enough, you know, today? Like it would make our point better if it was higher. And I’m like, what am I f***ing rallying for? That’s a problem that we’re doing that.”
· Chester: “It’s fear. Fear really drives numbers [TV ratings] … Fear is the thing that keeps you tuned in.”
· Chester: “The special red phone rings and this producer picks it up. You hear [murmurs], and every so often they put it on speaker and it’s the head of the network being like, ‘There’s nothing that you’re doing right now that makes me want to stick. Put the [COVID death toll] numbers back up, because that’s the most enticing thing that we had. So, put it back up.’”
· Chester: “I think there’s an art to manipulation…Inflection, saying things twice — there’s little subtleties to how to manipulate people…I mean, it’s enough to change the world, you know?”
· Chester: “No one ever says those things out loud, but it’s obvious based on the amount of stories that we [CNN] do. The fact that we have a segment called ‘The Good Stuff’, which is a feel-good thing, but it’s a dedicated moment at the end to almost be the ice cream to alleviate everything that you’ve been through. Something sweet to end it with, because everything else is doom and gloom.”
You can watch the video here: https://youtu.be/Dv8Zy-JwXr4
Will CNN continue to ignore the bombshell revelations coming straight out of their director’s mouth?
CNN must be held accountable for this. It is an outrage that they couch themselves as the “most trusted name in news,” when clearly, they’re not.
Stay tuned…Project Veritas isn’t done exposing CNN just yet.
By Lindsay Morris,
Dr. Saray Stancic was just 28 years old when she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Her doctor told her she would be in a wheelchair by age 40. But nearly 25 years later, she takes no medication and is largely symptom-free after embracing lifestyle medicine as a patient and as a practitioner.
Stancic’s journey is highlighted in the recently released documentary Code Blue, directed by Marcia Machado. The film dives deep into the problems with the current health care system, from medical school curricula to the influence of Big Pharma, and features experts such as David Katz, MD, Neal Barnard, MD, and T. Colin Campbell, PhD. We talked with Stancic about the making of the film and her vision for the future of medicine.
How did your personal journey lead you to produce Code Blue?
I was an MS patient that was making no headway with a traditional, conventional approach to MS. It wasn’t until 2003 when I came across an article [touting the benefits of blueberries for MS patients] that I had my aha moment that put me on this path to researching and understanding how nutrition affects disease outcomes. As I read that literature, my world opened up. As I implemented [diet and lifestyle] changes in my life, it really turned everything around.
But at the core of all of this was [a question]: How could it be that I was a dual board-certified physician and I knew nothing about nutrition and lifestyle and its effects on disease? And why were my doctors, who were experts in multiple sclerosis, unable to convey the one intervention that changed the course of my life?
So my impetus to make the film was really to bring change to the medical education model, and not just medical schools—all health care professionals.
Continue reading at Forks Over Knives’ website:
Source: code blue
A code blue is a medical emergency. It means a patient is dying and that we must rush to the bedside to revive them. As a physician, I know it well. It is a rush of urgency and desperation that healthcare professionals experience as they act swiftly to save a life. When the time came for naming our documentary, Code Blue was the title that best fit what I hoped to convey to the public. I wanted the name of the film to reflect the emergent matter before us, evoking a gut response to react—not next year or tomorrow, but immediately. Our healthcare system is failing us, and it has been for some time now. Most recent statistics show an increase in seven of the top 10 leading causes of death, including heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, and suicide. The obesity rate in the United States is now a shocking 42.4%, which is sobering considering no state in the commonwealth reported an obesity rate above 15% just 30 years ago. What will it take to finally say enough is enough?
If we know that the most important factor leading to premature death is poor nutrition, then how is it that doctors learn little to nothing about nutrition during their training?
When we embarked on the film project in 2015, the primary initiative was to shed light on the overwhelming body of evidence that supports the importance of diet and lifestyle on the formation of chronic disease. We had no idea its release would be hampered by an acute novel infectious disease. Over the past several months, we have suffered a global period of mourning as our lives have been turned upside down and we have witnessed the loss of so many loved ones. In the midst of this pandemic, Code Blue was released on May 26, 2020, to a community universally in pain. COVID-19 would lead to the cancellation of our theatrical releases in Los Angeles, New York, and Pennsylvania, as well as scratch our plans for a film tour. As an infectious disease specialist who trained in pandemic preparedness, admittedly even I was caught off guard. This virus, for which we still have many unanswered questions, remains elusive and has not only managed to take countless lives but has also irrevocably changed societal norms. The development of a safe and effective vaccine is yet to be realized. Trials for therapeutics are ongoing, some cautiously optimistic, but it will still be some time before they are readily available to the general public. How does the COVID-19 pandemic relate to the chronic disease epidemic and Code Blue? It is, indeed, alarmingly relative. The virus has placed an unexpected and startling spotlight on the chronic disease epidemic. On June 15, the CDC published findings on those affected by COVID-19 in the United States from January to the end of May 2020. Data revealed approximately 1.8 million cases and more than 100,000 deaths during this period. Chillingly, those living with a chronic disease were six times more likely to be hospitalized and twelve times more likely to die. The pandemic has further deeply affected our most vulnerable minority communities, with 33% of cases occurring in Hispanics and 22% in Blacks.
We are a society drowning in chronic disease, and so in turn, we are ill-equipped to battle this novel contagion that is most affecting that very subset of the population. The fact that 50% of Americans are living with at least one chronic disease is in large part due to the failures of our current-day healthcare system, which places little to no emphasis on the value of prevention and health promotion.Instead, our misguided approach is fully vested in treating those who are already stricken by disease with pills and procedures.
If we know that the most important factor leading to premature death is poor nutrition, then how is it that doctors learn little to nothing about nutrition during their training? Despite all the scientific evidence, we still miss the golden opportunity to teach the most powerful intervention known to mankind to those who dispense the care. It is a national tragedy. Today we have the knowledge and understanding to prevent nearly 80% of chronic disease, yet we fail to act to disseminate this life-saving message. In my estimation, this borders on immoral. The true purpose of this writing, though, is to share the joy of this newly released film in hopes it will resonate with all who watch it, and to inspire them to share it with others.
The personal appeal of making a documentary is that this would be a medium by which we could bring awareness to an issue of concern to a large audience and potentially catalyze a movement that demands better of our healthcare system, academic institutions, hospitals, and clinics.
It is my hope that Code Blue will awaken something within physicians, healthcare professionals, and communities far and wide to act now. Together we can create a better future for those who follow us. Ironically, the silver lining of the COVID-19 infectious disease pandemic may be that it provided the spark that ignited the end of the chronic disease plague and ushered in an era of wellness and health promotion. In order to achieve this momentous milestone, I know it will take much from many. Code Blue is my humble contribution to this vital effort.
Available at this site to download or watch on Amazon, Vimeo, Vudu, Apple TV, and Google Play: https://www.codebluedoc.com/
- National Vital Statistics Reports, Vol. 68, No. 6, June 24, 2019.
- McGinnis et al. Committee on Population; Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education; Board on Health Care Services; National Research Council; Institute of Medicine. Measuring the Risks and Causes of Premature Death: Summary of Workshops. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2015 Feb 24. 3, Data from Major Studies of Premature Mortality.
- Eisenberg DM & Burgess JD (2015) Nutrition Education in an Era of Global Obesity and Diabetes: Thinking Outside the Box. Acad Med March 2015.
- Ford et al. Healthy Living Is the Best Revenge: Findings from the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition–Potsdam Study. Arch Intern Med. 2009;169(15):1355–1362.