There are three more videos in this series on statins. Stay tuned for:
- Are Doctors Misleading Patients About Statin Risks and Benefits?
- The True Benefits vs. Side Effects of Statins
- How Much Longer Do You Live on Statins?
I previously produced a related series on stents, including:
- Do Angioplasty Heart Stent Procedures Work?
- Why Angioplasty Heart Stents Don’t Work Better
- The Risks of Heart Stents
- Angioplasty Heart Stent Risks vs. Benefits
- Do Heart Stent Procedures Work for Angina Chest Pain?
- Why Are Stents Still Used If They Don’t Work?
- Heart Stents and Upcoding: How Cardiologists Game the System
All of these videos are available in a digital download of a webinar I did last year, which also includes the stent series. You can find it here.
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.
Source: Who Should Take Statins?