Randomized controlled trials show lowering saturated fat intake can lead to improved breast cancer survival.
This is the second video in a three-part series on cancer metastasis. If you missed the first one, see What Causes Cancer to Metastasize?, and stay tuned for The Food That Can Downregulate the Metastatic Cancer Gene.
What else can we eat—or avoid—to improve breast cancer survival? Check out these videos:
- Breast Cancer Survival Vegetable
- Breast Cancer Survival and Soy
- BRCA Breast Cancer Genes and Soy
- Breast Cancer Survival and Lignan Intake
- Flax Seeds & Breast Cancer Survival: Epidemiological Evidence
- Flax Seeds & Breast Cancer Survival: Clinical Evidence
- Breast Cancer Survival & Trans Fat
- Breast Cancer Survival, Butterfat, & Chicken
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.