|Project Veritas released a second installment of a new #ExposeCNN series today, featuring CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester, who revealed that the network uses “fear” to manipulate the public in a quest for higher ratings.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
· CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Any reporter on CNN — what they’re actually doing is they’re telling the person what to say… It’s always like leading them in a direction before they even open their mouths. The only people that we [CNN] will let on the air, for the most part, are people that have a proven track record of taking the bait.”
· Chester: “COVID? Gangbusters with ratings, right? Which is why we [CNN] constantly have the [COVID] death toll on the side, which I have a major problem with – with how we’re tallying how many people die every day.”
· Chester: “Like, why isn’t it high enough, you know, today? Like it would make our point better if it was higher. And I’m like, what am I f***ing rallying for? That’s a problem that we’re doing that.”
· Chester: “It’s fear. Fear really drives numbers [TV ratings] … Fear is the thing that keeps you tuned in.”
· Chester: “The special red phone rings and this producer picks it up. You hear [murmurs], and every so often they put it on speaker and it’s the head of the network being like, ‘There’s nothing that you’re doing right now that makes me want to stick. Put the [COVID death toll] numbers back up, because that’s the most enticing thing that we had. So, put it back up.’”
· Chester: “I think there’s an art to manipulation…Inflection, saying things twice — there’s little subtleties to how to manipulate people…I mean, it’s enough to change the world, you know?”
· Chester: “No one ever says those things out loud, but it’s obvious based on the amount of stories that we [CNN] do. The fact that we have a segment called ‘The Good Stuff’, which is a feel-good thing, but it’s a dedicated moment at the end to almost be the ice cream to alleviate everything that you’ve been through. Something sweet to end it with, because everything else is doom and gloom.”
You can watch the video here: https://youtu.be/Dv8Zy-JwXr4
Will CNN continue to ignore the bombshell revelations coming straight out of their director’s mouth?
CNN must be held accountable for this. It is an outrage that they couch themselves as the “most trusted name in news,” when clearly, they’re not.
Stay tuned…Project Veritas isn’t done exposing CNN just yet.