Laboratory models suggest that extreme doses of heme iron may be detrimental, but what about the effects of nutritional doses in humans? A look at heme’s carcinogenic effects.
This is part of a nine-video series on plant-based meats. If you missed any of the other earlier installments, check out:
- The Environmental Impacts of Plant-Based Meat Substitutes
- Are Beyond Meat and the Impossible Burger Healthful?
- Are Pea and Soy Protein Isolates Harmful?
- Plant-Based Meat Substitutes Put to the Test
- The Health Effects of Mycoprotein (Quorn) Products BCAAs in Meat
- What About the Heme in Impossible Burgers?
The final two videos in the series are coming up next. See:
If you want all of nine of the videos on this plant-based meat series in one place, you can get them right now in a digital download from my webinar a few months ago.
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.