What do randomized controlled trials of high-dose daily vitamin B12 supplementation show about the effects on cancer risk, death, and longevity?
If you missed my previous video, check out Do Vitamin B12 Supplements Cause Acne?.
Watch my other B12 updates:
- The Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- The Optimal Vitamin B12 Dosage for Adults
- Healthiest Food Sources of Vitamin B12
- The Optimal Vitamin B12 Dosage for Kids, Pregnancy, and Seniors
- The Best Type of Vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin or Methylcobalamin?
All of these videos can be found in one digital download: Latest Vitamin B12 Recommendations.
I’ve also explored vitamin B12’s role in stroke risk. See:
- Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors: Vitamin B12 and Homocysteine?
- How to Test for Functional Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Should Vegetarians Take Creatine to Normalize Homocysteine?
- The Efficacy and Safety of Creatine for High Homocysteine
That series is also available for digital download: Why Do Vegetarians Have Higher Stroke Risk?.
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.