I prepared this meal last night and it is super delicious.
“No-Tuna” Wraps Recipe
It is low in fat, no oil, and it really looks like you are eating tuna but it is totally raw vegan.
You can buy coconut wraps or you can use other types of wraps, the most important thing here is the filling.
Check it out!
- 2 coconut wraps (or any other raw wraps)
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce (you can also use other lettuces)
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill pickle (optional)
- 1 tbsp. cashew butter
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- Dash paprika
- Dash pepper
- Add the almond and seeds to a food processor and process until “tuna” texture forms.
- Transfer “tuna” ingredients to a large bowl; add in other ingredients aside from the coconut wraps, lettuce, and avocado.
- Mix well until all ingredients are well combined and have created “tuna” salad.
- Assemble wraps with tuna salad, lettuce, and sliced avocado.
I like preparing simple recipes because I don’t fancy spending a lot of time in the kitchen, especially at dinner time.
If you are also interested in this way of eating, you will enjoy my eBook: “Raw Cravings”
Here is the link:
To your good health,