Where did the idea of therapeutic fasting come from?
Initially I had put off doing studies on fasting, since there were so few good studies, but there’s been an explosion in research interest in the last few years. Stay tuned for The World’s Largest Fasting Study.
I do have a bunch of studies already up on fasting and weight loss, though, due to my work on How Not to Diet:
- Benefits of Fasting for Weight Loss Put to the Test
- Is Fasting Beneficial for Weight Loss?
- Is Fasting for Weight Loss Safe?
- Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Put to the Test
- Is Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Safe?
- The 5-2 Diet and the Fasting-Mimicking Diet Put to the Test
- Time-Restricted Eating Put to the Test
- The Benefits of Early Time-Restricted Eating
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.