Might animal protein-induced increases in the cancer-promoting grown hormone IGF-1 help promote brain artery integrity?
How can we lower our blood pressures beyond just eating a plant-based diet? Check out the chapter of hypertension in my book How Not to Die at your local public library.
This is the 8th in a 12-part series on vegetarian stroke risk. If you missed any of the previous videos, check out:
- What to Eat for Stroke Prevention
- What Not to Eat for Stroke Prevention
- Do Vegetarians Really Have Higher Stroke Risk?
- Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Vitamin D?
- Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Omega 3s?
- Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Vegan Junk Food?
- Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Saturated Fat?
Coming up we turn to what I think is actually going on:
- Vegetarians and Stroke Risk Factors—Vitamin B12 & Homocysteine?
- How to Test for Functional Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- Should Vegetarians Take Creatine to Normalize Homocysteine?
- The Efficacy and Safety of Creatine for High HomocysteineIf you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.