Guacasaca Recipe (Avocado Salsa)
Guasacaca is a Venezuelan style avocado sauce that is super easy to make and packed with flavour!
It’s great as a dip or as a sauce for raw wraps and sandwiches.
Check it out!
- 1 ripe Haas avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp. finely diced red onion
- 1 tbsp. minced hot pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Place avocado, tomato, onion, hot pepper (optional), and lime juice in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Pulse until everything is finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Process until sauce is completely smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to bowl and serve immediately.
This recipe, plus many more, are included in my book: “Amazing Raw: 50 Condiments, Sauces, Dips and Icings.”
Making delicious, raw vegan condiments and sauces has never been easier or quicker!
All recipes are low fat, oil-free, and you won’t need a dehydrator.
Click on the link to learn more: https://store.nutritionraw.com/condiments/