What is the relationship between stroke risk and dairy, eggs, meat, and soda?
Does Diet Soda Increase Stroke Risk as Much as Regular Soda? Check out the video!
For more on TMAO, see:
- Eggs, Choline, & Cancer
- Carnitine, Choline, Cancer, & Cholesterol: The TMAO Connection
- Egg Industry Response to Choline & TMAO
- How to Develop a Healthy Gut Ecosystem
- How to Treat Heart Failure and Kidney Failure with Diet
- How to Reduce Your TMAO Levels
What are some better dietary choices? That was the subject of my last video: What to Eat for Stroke Prevention.
But wait; what about those headlines suggesting vegetarians were at higher risk? I explore that in my next video, Do Vegetarians Really Have Higher Stroke Risk?
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.