In the last 17 years, there have been three new deadly coronavirus epidemics, but where do emerging diseases emerge from?
This is the first in a 17-video series on pandemics and COVID-19. You may have seen these in my recent free webinar, but if you didn’t, they’ll be rolling out on the site over the next several weeks, AND you can get a free download of the entire series here right now.
Here is the whole series:
- Where Do Deadly Coronaviruses Like MERS-CoV Come From?
- The SARS Coronavirus and Wet Markets
- Where Did the COVID-19 Coronavirus Come From?
- The Last Coronavirus Pandemic May Have Been Caused by Livestock
- R0 and Incubation Periods: How Other Coronavirus Outbreaks Were Stopped
- Social Distancing, Lockdowns & Testing: How to Slow the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Symptoms vs. the Flu, a Cold or Allergies
- Modifiable Risk Factors and Comorbidities for Severe COVID-19 Infection
- The Immune System and COVID-19 Treatment
- Would Zinc Lozenges Help with COVID-19?
- How to Avoid COVID-19
- Hand Washing & Sanitizing to Inactivate COVID-19 Coronavirus
- What to Do if You Come Down with COVID-19
- The Best Mask or DIY Face Covering for COVID-19
- How COVID-19 Ends: Vaccination, Mutations, and Herd Immunity
- The COVID-19 Pandemic May Just Be a Dress Rehearsal
- How to Prevent the Next Pandemic
You can also find this information and even more in my new book, How to Survive a Pandemic (all proceeds are donated to charity). With my How Not to Diet book tour suspended, the COVID-19 crisis allowed me an opportunity to draw on my past expertise in infectious disease to fast-track this new book.
If you haven’t seen it yet, we’ve put up a resource page all about COVID-19 with videos, links to my pandemic blog post and special Q&A sessions, my DIY hand sanitizer recipe, and more. Check it out here.
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.