- 2 ounces of lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced parsnip
- Inch and a half of ginger sliced
- 6 oz. of water (add more to achieve desired consistency)
- 1.5 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp miso
- For the dressing: 2 ounces of lemon juice, 2 cups sliced parsnip, Inch and a half of ginger sliced, 6 oz. of water (add more to achieve desired consistency). Blend till creamy.
- Then add in… 1.5 tbsp tahini, 1 tbsp miso.
- For the salad: Place your spinach in the dehydrator for one hour. The process of dehydrating helps to enhance and intensify the flavor of the spinach.
- Shape the wilted spinach into rounds and plate. (Optional:add brags liquid aminos).
- Add the dressing, garnish with black sesame seeds and serve.
A beautiful warm summer appetizer that is full of flavor, nutrients, and exceptionally healthy ingredients.