What would happen if you centered your diet around vegetables, the most nutrient-dense food group?
Why do those eating plant-based diets live longer? There are all sorts of mechanisms I find fascinating:
- Methionine Restriction as a Life Extension Strategy
- Why Do We Age?
- Caloric Restriction vs. Animal Protein Restriction
- Turning the Clock Back 14 Years
- Longer Life Within Walking Distance
- Prevent Cancer from Going on TOR
- Does Meditation Affect Cellular Aging?
- Telomeres: Cap It All Off with Diet
- Nuts May Help Prevent Death
- Increased Lifespan from Beans
- Fruits and Longevity: How Many Minutes per Mouthful?
And a couple of new ones: The Benefits of Calorie Restriction for Longevity and Does Intermittent Fasting Increase Human Life Expectancy?
If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my videos for free by clicking here.