Hello Healthy Nuggetters !
Once again we are approaching the holidays and there will be no cooking class or lecture this month. On the other hand we all look forward to our Xmas party/potluck where you guys get to cook for me for a change! Show me what you have learned over the past year and share with the group ! Let your friends know! I am out of town at this time and I do not have the list of the new attendees with me so please pass on the word!
Xmas party and potluck : please RSVP see below
Date: Saturday December 14 from 11 AM to 1 PM
Location : My office Pediatric Gastro 1515 S Bowman Little Rock AR 72211
What to bring :
1. Good cheer!
2. A dish that will serve 10-12 people : it needs to be whole food, plant based with no added oils or processed fats
3. Whatever is needed to serve the dish (serving utensils)
4. We can heat the dishes in oven but you must bring whatever container in order to do so (I have limited supplies at the office)
5. If you want to share the recipe please email it to me and I will make a handout to share with the group .
What I will provide:
1. Plates, bowls, napkins and cutlery
2. Enough tamales for everyone and a big salad
3. Ice and water to drink
PLEASE: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8 AM so I will have a head count for the Tamales.
Have a safe week !
Stephanie Spencer, Natural State of Health, Plant Based Wellness, and Chef Alicia Watson of Vito & Vera, team up to launch you on your way to health and well-being in 2020!
Chronic illness is not a natural state for the human body, yet it is become the largest disease burden we face in the modern world. Toxic food addiction is the major driver of chronic illness. Coaching from an online wellness consultation.
Want to know how to eat to get your health back? I teach that for free, watch my webinar classes and learn my entire nutrition protocol to reverse your disease 100% free by CLICKING MY PROFILE LINK or try clicking here: https://goodbyelupus.com/6-steps-to-r…
Want your own consultation with me? Go to Goodbyelupus.com. I would be happy and honored to help you get your health back
If you haven’t come to my free classes yet, they HERE! I teach my entire nutrition protocol for free online so don’t miss them! Watch my online classes by clicking here: http://goodbyelupus.com/6-steps-to-re…
For more info: ► Subscribe to My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/BrookeGoldnerMD
►Where to follow and listen to Dr. G:
►FREE WEBINAR: http://goodbyelupus.com/6-steps-to-re…
►FREE healing recipes and support: SmoothieShred.com
►To learn more about rapid recovery or make an appointment with Dr. G go to http://goodbyelupus.com
►6 Week Rapid Recovery Group: http://goodbyelupus.com/group-healing
Dr. Brooke Goldner is a board certified medical doctor and the author of 3 best-selling books, Goodbye Autoimmune Disease, Goodbye Lupus and Green Smoothie Recipes to Kick-Start Your Health & Healing. She has been featured in multiple documentaries such as Eating You Alive, Whitewashed, and The Conspiracy Against Your Health, has been featured on TV news and the Home & Family Show, as well as many radio shows and podcasts, and is a highly sought after keynote speaker, who shares the stage regularly with Drs. Ornish, Esselstyn, Bernard Greger and T. Colin Campbell, to name a few. She has been featured on the front cover of Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine 3 times, including the current cover of Fit Over Forty. She is a graduate of the Temple University School of Medicine, was Chief Resident at UCLA-Harbor Residency, and holds a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell University. She is the founder of GoodbyeLupus.com, VeganMedicalDoctor.com, and creator of the Hyper-nourishing Protocol for Lupus Recovery.
All the information provided by Brooke Goldner, M.D. and associated videos are strictly for informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for advice from your health care provider or physician.
The information provided by Brooke Goldner, M.D. and associated videos cannot be used to make a diagnosis or treat any health condition. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. The information in this video is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Brooke Goldner, M.D. is not acting as your medical provider. —-
Dr. Greger has scoured the world’s scholarly literature and developed this new presentation based on the latest in cutting-edge research and his new book: How Not to Diet.
He will touch on the 17 ingredients of the optimal weight loss diet, and cover some of the 21 ‘tricks and tweaks’ for fast-tracking weight loss. These include specific foods that can double as fat blockers and fat burners, starch blockers and appetite suppressants.
Dr. Michael Greger is also well-known as an internationally-renowned nutrition expert and founder of Nutritionfacts.org. Prior to How Not to Diet (2019), he authored the mega-bestselling How Not to Die book (2015) and the popular How Not to Die cookbook (2017).
You do not want to miss Dr. Greger’s newest presentation!
Follow links to purchase tickets: PBNSGBig MeetingsDr. Michael Greger Presents: Evidence-Based Weight Loss
Be sure to read the story of the PBNSG founder – Paul Chatlin!
Are there benefits to giving yourself a bigger daily break from eating?
Get the preface for Dr. Greger’s brand-new book, How Not to Diet, by subscribing to his free newsletter at https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe.
Isn’t that mindblowing about the circadian rhythm stuff? Calories in the morning count less and are healthier than calories in the evening. So if you’re going to skip a meal to widen your daily fasting window, skip dinner instead of breakfast. I’ll get to the best-of-both worlds study next in The Benefits of Early Time-Restricted Eating (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-b…).
If you missed any of the previous 12 videos in this fasting series, here they are:
• The 3,500 Calorie per Pound Rule Is Wrong (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-3…)
• The Reason Weight Loss Plateaus When You Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-r…)
• The New Calories per Pound of Weight Loss Rule? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-n…)
• The Benefits of Calorie Restriction for Longevity (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/The-B…)
• Potential Pitfalls of Calorie Restriction (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/poten…)
• Benefits of Fasting for Weight Loss Put to the Test (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/benef…)
• Is Fasting Beneficial for Weight Loss? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-fa…)
• Is Fasting for Weight Loss Safe? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Is-Fa…)
• Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Put to the Test (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/Alter…)
• Is Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Safe? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/is-al…)
• Does Intermittent Fasting Increase Human Life Expectancy? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-…)
• The 5:2 Diet and the Fasting-Mimicking Diet Put to the Test (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-5…)
These people in Naples, Florida, stuck together and used the recipes from “The Blue Zones Kitchen” for 10 weeks.